Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And the winner is...

I did a random number generator my friend used for her giveaway here! And I tried to copy/paste it and then it totally regenerated a new number! AGH! After clicking it a zillion times trying to make it get the original winner's comment number back, I finally gave up and decided ya'll are just gonna have to trust me here...haha... So the original comment number it picked was comment #36...which is....easily a favorite blog of mine and we even share the same background...drum roll please....
~Leslie at A Blonde Ambition! ~

YAY! Congratulations, chica! I'll email ya as soon as I'm done posting-just shoot me an email back with your address so I can renew my subscription AND sign you up for yours! YAY!

Thank you all SO much for entering my giveaway! This was super fun! LOVED reading all your answers to the question I posed! And as for my answer to what I'd do with $1,000 solely on making myself feel glam, I'd DEFINITELY get an awesome handbag (have one in mind from Cole Haan right now for 300 bucks) and then spend the rest on re-doing my bedroom...likely some awesomesauce sheets/lush linens for sure!

6 comments:

. said...

congrats to the winner!! Ooo, I would love to buy a fancy handbag with $1,000 too.

Rosalyn Kay said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Good luck with your first day back at work tomorrow!

Sonja said...

YAY LESLIE!!! wooooo!!! I heart her :)

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Yay! I'm SOOOOO excited! I love Glamour, so this is a perfect giveaway for me!

Thanks so much girl! You are awesome!

Jenny DB said...

so tried to leave a comment on your WBW post and got some bizarre-o error mssg but here is:

oooh LOVE that last dress. and theme parties - OBVI!!! :) lookin fwd to a ugly xmas sweater party here in a few weeks. btw how long have u and E been together?

Stephanie H said...

Congrats to the winner. Also, if you hit the "print screen" key on your keypad it will copy the whole screen and then you can paste it somewhere and just cut out the part you want. Just for next time!