Some random Eric photos I enjoy for fun...
(this was when I convinced him to go shopping for my friend's baby shower. He's holding the diaper genie.. bahahaha)
Enjoying his bowl of pork in a banana plantation in St. Lucia... as I was hungover and sweating profusely and refusing to be in photos... haha..
playing with lighting in Dallas... We're easily entertained.
Warning: cheesiness ahead.... On this week of Thanksgiving, I'm not going to be over the top here but I definitely need to add how very thankful I am for Eric. This past year has easily been one of my fav years...ever.. and it's due greatly to him. He's my support, my laughter, my friend, my love, my sounding board, my boyfriend... I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life and to be able to share the holidays with him. :) Plus, my dog likes him..always a bonus. ;)
This morning, I went and paid my speeding ticket. Ugh. Mary tried to get it reduced, but to no avail. Well, actually I could have taken a defensive driving course + court costs and gotten rid of it.. but that would have only saved me 50 bucks and taken away my Saturday. Whatever. But HUGE thank you to Mary for trying! :) I marched my little leopard heels (with jeans and a black sweater.. I'm not over the top here peeps) into City Hall and paid my 150 bucks before I'd even had breakfast. Arg. And did you know that's officially the CHEAPEST ticket now? I think that's stupid. *pouty, annoyed I-didnt-get-my-way face* Happy holidays, motorcycle cop. Hmph.
I think tomorrow is going to be a vacation day for Jax. I have no real reason other than I want it to be a vacay day. *shrugs*My VPs are out of the office.. my dept is empty.. There is no reason for me to be here sooooo yeah. I have the "absense request" form up on my computer and haven't filled it out yet, but think I'm about to... Are you off tomorrow? Whatcha doin if so? :)
24 comments:
Oh yeah, I recommend sending in that absense request. I would totally do it. Take the day to let my stomach prepare for the madness of Thanksgiving and all its glorious food:)
I wish I were off tomorrow!!! Keep us posted on the CPA!! I'm so glad you have such a fabulous boyfriend in your life, and that he treats you the way you deserve to be treated!! :)
How depressing about the $150 being the cheapest ticket. *SIGH* Your Eric post made me smile. I've entered this period in my life where I am so happy with Bryan that I just want everyone else to be as happy as I am. I hope that you and Eric and enjoy some relaxation soon (with you being finished with UW and him with his exams). Happy Thanksgiving!
I second the advice to take off tomorrow. You deserve a nice relaxing day. I'm so happy for you that you have someone like that in your life. I love seeing other happy relationships it makes me believe that love still conquers all. Mr. A and I wish you and Eric a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Good luck Eric!
I'm working tomorrow, but because everyone else seems to have taken off I think it will be a slow day. Slow days at work are kinda fun (I get time to read blogs!) and I don't have use vacay time. However, I do have to wake up early so I'll be jealous knowing you're getting to sleep in!
You have my permission to get out of dodge and leave the office --- haha! Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!
OMG....150 dollars? They make a killing with tickets nowadays. UH! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your CPA!
I fully endorse you taking tomorrow off, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
"He's my support, my laughter, my friend, my love, my sounding board, my boyfriend... I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life and to be able to share the holidays with him. :) Plus, my dog likes him..always a bonus. ;)"
couldn't have said it better myself!!! :) so happy for ya chica
Oh yay enjoy your day off tomorrow, I think that is a good plan! I have to work tomorrow...boo, but I am looking forward to flying home tomorrow! Yay! Glad you have such a wonderful boyfriend, you two sounds like you have so much fun together.
BTW...thanks for your sweet comment on my Compromise post, it was so helpful and very kind! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving love! XO!
Oops, that did not make sense. I am flying home tomorrow night, not during the day. Hence that is why I have to work! LOL!
dude, i totally miss st lucia!!!!!!! you're making me miss it more.
this post was sweet to your man. he's so lucky to have such a hot piece of ass, like yourself! :)
happy turkey day!!
Awww I got married in St. Lucia in February! When were you there?
I CANT stop laughing at the pic where you explain that there was no way you were getting into the photo because you were sweating like mad and hungover. Seriously>>>>> why the heck can guys drink and drink and still function the next day? I SWEAR the sammmme thing happened to me on our cruise this past summer...a couple fun nights and the next day I was practically dead, hiding from the cameras!
Gooooooooooooo Eric, Go!!
Good Luck Eric!!!! I love this pics!!! You guys are so cute!!
Aww sorry about the parking ticket!! lol!! and i missed your last post but those flowers are beautiful!! :) you two are such a cute couple!! xxx
Good luck to Eric! He'll do great. :) And I'm happy you're happy--there is a lot to be thankful for. (Except for me ending that last sentence with preposition--not thankful for that.)
My ticket cost a whopping $217. I thought of all the different things I could buy that cost $217 and felt seriously sick.
Not off at all!!!! in fact i'm sitting at wonderful work right now! blahhh! I hope you have the best thanksgiving!!! you are the cutest!
Enjoy your day off today! Good luck Eric!!
Cheesy what? This was great! I am sure Eric is just as thankful to have such a fabulous, generous blogging lady, as you :) Facts of life: Tickets, overdraft fees, taxes...UGH! I got a ticket in the mail the other day from running a red light! My favorite part: I could watch the video of me running the light when I went to pay it! Just what I needed, a reminder! Anyway, despite those facts of life which I am hardly grateful for, we have lots to be thankful for! Like fabulous blogging friends! XOXO
This was such a cute post. I hope Mr. B/f knows what a wonderful girl he's got :) I hope he did awesome on his test. And... if I would have read this yesterday, I would have said "take the day off!!!" I hope you did! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope you enjoyed your day off. And you aren't cheesy at all. We all should be thankful for our fabulous partners. I should tell the hubs that more. Ah ha. Happy Thanksgiving!
I am just now catching up on your blog! I love that top picture of Eric, so funny!!! :) And I am glad you marched in your leopard heels... maybe it made them think twice! haha! you are adorable!
Post a Comment