Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Hi peeps! Just a quick post wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! :) I'm at work right now, but only b/c I'm not traveling (My mom and Eric's fam are all in Tulsa) and there are plenty of peeps traveling and/or with kiddos that need the day off today more than lil ol me! (Plus, why eat a day of vacay for no reason). That said, I think I'm headed home soon with laptop in tow. :)

Got everything wrapped last night! Here are some of em.. I had a coworker show me how to make holiday bows this year! (way too excited for my own good about this... I'll admit) :) Little Gracie kept walking over the wrapping paper and laying on it... haha... She was trying to help... (if your gift has puppy fur in it, sorry about that :/)
One of the reasons I'm heading home soon is b/c in just a couple hours, it's supposed to look like this outside!!!!
That's right! We're supposed to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS for the first time in like 8 years!! :) Kinda nervous about the sleet and 40mph winds/decreasing visability they're saying is coming with the snow... but really pumped about the fluffy white stuff!

Tonight, headed to Eric's fam's (weather permitting) then to my mom's where Gracie and I will stay the night and celebrate Christmas tomorrow! :)

Annnnnd some fun Christmas news: ERIC PASSED the first section of the CPA that he took in November! YAY! He found out yesterday!!!! Hooray! :)

Merriest of Christmases to you and Happy Holidays, everyone!! :)

17 comments:

Ashley said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a white one too! I am so jealous! :) Oh and your presents/bows turned out wonderful!

Ginger said...

yay snow!! it's crazy here in OKC already!!

Sierra said...

That was sweet of you to work today, I am working a bit myself. Oh I hope you enjoy your white Christmas. It is not supposed to snpw in UT, but who knows.

Merry Merry Christmas love!

Stephanie H said...

Your bows are beautiful! I wish I could make bows like that!

S said...

YAY for Eric! Merry Christmas to you! Your presents look so pretty! They make my presents look way lame :( Enjoy the snow!

Julie Leah said...

I just found your blog, and have loved reading :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family! Stay safe in the storm! xoxo, Julie

Kristen said...

Your presents are wrapped so beautiful! I love them!! Have a very merry Christmas!!

mommywonderland said...

Your presents are so beautiful! I told my hub I need bows!!! Merry Christmas friend :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh-I'm so happy for Eric! I can't imagine how stressful taking that test is. I hope the rest goes just as well!

Your presents are gorgeous! On my 101 in 1001 days list I have one that's about learning how to really wrap a pretty present-I need lessons!

The weather here in OKC has been insane today! I can't even remember the last time we had a white Christmas. The drifts are nearly to my waist and I'm wondering how I'm even going to make it to my parents tomorrow morning and they only live like 5 miles away. I'm sure it's the same in Tulsa, but normally it's like 60 on Christmas day and kids are out riding bikes and stuff...

Brown Girl said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours doll face!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Merry Merry Christmas little lady!!! Yay for Eric - definitely celebrate the good news!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Merry Christmas!! Good job on the bows! Look pretty darn goood!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Your bows look awesome, and congrats to Eric!!! :)

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Hope you had an amazing Christmas girl! And SOOOO glad your BF passed the first part of the CPA exam...awesome!

Lauryl Lane said...

Congrats to Eric, and your gifts look LOVERLY! ;-)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Merry merry Christmas!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and congrats to Eric! What a great accomplishment!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I know I am a little late but I wanted to make sure I wished you a (late) Merry Christmas!!

xoxo,
Blair