Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Um, I take a lot of pictures...

Thanksgiving weekend in photos...and this isn't even half of the ones I took...My camera is still recovering from the random firing I kept doing all weekend...

Brooke and Paul were blessed with little Parker on Thanksgiving! A week late and just in time for a great day of thanks, Parker decided to make his appearance! Sara, me, Ashley and Jenny headed up on Friday to hang with the new, adorable family! :)
Hello little guy!! :) (if you'd heard me out loud, it would have sounded like "Herrow widdle gwuy.." haha) (isn't he simply beautiful?!)
Proud dad :)
So happy for them!! :)

Wednesday night was a friend's annual Thankswigging party (aka people wear wigs...except for the three of us apparently). Note the Wendy's wig behind us.

******Things I feel pretty badly about-not getting a photo of my mom and me on Thanksgiving. We went out to eat and since I'd locked myself out of my apt, I forgot my camera. :( Major boo. Picture my mom and me smiling and laughing over a table full of food.. HERE. ********* I shall not make the same mistake at Christmas.

However, I also DEFINITELY consider my friends part of my family and am so very glad I got to spend so much time with them this weekend. I love these peeps. :) I'm very blessed to be surrounded by great people.

Friday, went to dinner to hang with Ashley and Tinoush in town from LA! It was Tinoush's first trip to Tulsa! From left to right: Ashley and Lee, Tinoush and Ashley, me and Eric, Andrew and Sarah :)
The girlies
Headed to a new local bar afterwards... :) A couple serious photos....
And now for the photoshoot that always occurs when Ashley comes to town... I'm sorry in advance for the minutes of your life I'm wasting...

First, "the pose" that we MUST do when she's here. I cannot explain it, but we make people dive through it. Just go with it. We take great pleasure in it and don't care about people rolling their eyes at us... :) It made it in quite a few photos this time.. hahahaha..
And now for the "why are our bangs always messed up in these? arg. I know, let's take pics like cousin it!" photos.

Take one.
Take two.
First glance "That's funny." Second glance "We look like we're making out." Retake.
Third take: "Maybe if we hold drinks we don't look like we're making out." ....*picture ensues* "We still kinda do...haha..crap."
Randomness=these photos.
Yes, he's licking my face. No, I don't know why. No, this is not a normal thing. And uh... no, I dont know why I felt compelled to share this photo with you. haha..
And the inevitable....senior photos.
(No, this never gets old. Every time she visits, stuff like this takes place and I love it. Miss you, Alove! )
Saturday morning, had dinner with Audra at Utica Square and took this photo! I look weird..like my head is floating all off my body or something, but it's the only one we got so it is what it is... :)
So, there ya go... last weekend in photos for the most part. :) I'm kinda sicky... I sound like a 12 year old boy going through puberty. It's hott (with two t's). Ew. So, I'm going to bed to rest my throat. I've been stressing myself out lately over a random decision. I will explain later (promise!) but I think the added stress hasn't helped my health. I came to a conclusion today and actually feel tons better. I really stress myself out about random things sometimes... I mean.. this certain thing deserved a lot of consideration, but probably not the undue stress I was putting on myself. I mean.. it's not THAT big of a decision.. haha.. I'm not meaning to tease. I'll totally blog about it when I can-cross my heart! :)

Take your vitamin C, peeps! Otherwise, you can join me in a career as a 1-900 operator soon. *ew* Have a great Thursday! XOXO!

31 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Cute pics! I cracked up at the one with your sweetie licking your face! LOL

J said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the green dress you have on!! Super cute!! All of the pics are fabulous!!

Shannon Dew said...

OMG your pics are GREAT! Love the dive! How hilarious! And lil Mr. Parker is just precious!

Jen said...

Looks like SUCH a fun weekend - the dive made me LOL
Your outfits are slammin girl!

Lived With Love said...

Awhh cute baby! i love your pics :D xxx

Angela said...

I love your picture posts! cute cute cute!

Stephanie H said...

I hear ya on the love for pictures. I especially like the jumping through hoops!

Anonymous said...

hahaha Love the baby! Love you and your friend! that's hilarious and looks like a great time!

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)

Andrea said...

I'm pretty sure you need your own sitcom, you're such a character!

Summary of likes on this post: Parker is gorgeous. You're hair cut is fab. The brunette friend in the blue, white and black dress, I want it. The dress, not the stunning brunette. :)

<3 you!!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I love Love LOVE your Friday outfit.

Stress sucks - I'm glad you came to a decision, whatever it is. I definitely feel like uncertainty and transitions take its toll on me physically. Hang in there!!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Haha Thankswigging?! That's hilarious! Love your pictures..your outfit with the green dress, love it!

Mrs. H said...

I love looking at all the pics. It makes you feel like you really are getting to know someone besides just reading the normal blogs. Looks like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving - hope you feel better soon. (I've been sick and sound like a little boy as well - boo!)

Alison said...

You'll be so happy one day that you've taken all those pictures! You'll have tons of memories!!

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Patience said...

Love the pics. Hope you feel better!

Just Add Walter said...

love it!! taking silly pictures is always the best time!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love the "dive" photoshoot! Thats a great little pose! I feel like I'm starting to come down with something too, I'm drinking lots of tea today hopefully to kick it before the weekend starts!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Super cute! My friends and I always take a ton of pictures too and I love it.

Tatiana said...

you are such a happy goof! I love you for that! Your faces crack me up :-)

Annie said...

ah, SO many CUTE pictures!! you do not take bad pics, do you lady?!
i love your dress in the last few pictures! it is so darn cute!!
& the little babe is precious!

hope you feel better soon hun!! XO!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwww, what a pretty little bambino! And the mama looks great. Love that fabulous tunic of yours too!

JAMIE said...

Such a cute baby, and such cute pics!!!

SassyCassie said...

Hi! I hope you feel better soon!

Haha-you guys do look like you're making out!

I might have missed this, but did your bf pass his CPA exam?

Anonymous said...

Please Please share where you bought that amazing green tunic! I *Love* It!!

Jenny DB said...

Cute pics!

PS IMHO Facelicking is not entirely abnormal. makes for some fun photo ops!! ha

Anonymous said...

LOVER! I love that posting :) Your photos are great, lets have a reshoot at Xmas!! See you in less than 3 weeks now. xoxo ALOVER

mrs.mfc said...

What great pictures! Looks like such a great time!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You do take a lot of pictures... but there is nothing wrong with that. What a beautiful baby - a perfect holiday gift! :) Looks like you had a wonderful holiday week!!

Sierra said...

I wanna know about your random decision and what a lot of fun pictures! You are adorable and those hair hots are too funny. What a gorgeous baby too. Glad you are enjoying your holiday season and I hope your random decision is stress and worry free. XO!

Sierra said...

oops, hair shots. Hope your weekend is going well!

Kaitlin said...

What a cute baby! And, I'm in love with your hair cut/color...seriously. Where do you get it done? Cute green/white dress too!