1. THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your awesome bedding tips! I think I may have found a winner but I haven't bought it yet... :) Will post!
2. Both the VPs I handle communication and strategy stuff for had video broadcasts this week. I realize that doesn't mean much to ya, but for my role, that's time consuming peeps.. from scripting to teleprompting to rehearsal to taping over...and over.. But, the end products=AWE.SOME. :)
3. I was working on the tapings and didnt realize I missed a doctor appt. Hells bells. Just a check up, but way to go, Jax... haha..
4. I just applied self tanner and then couldn't sit down for like 20 minutes. It's also infused (I like the word 'infused') with glitter. I feel like I'm going to my high school prom. (body glitter was my friend back then. *shudder*)
5. Since I took the day off, my weekend starts now! YEEHAW!
6. Did I tell you I broke my phone? Yeah I did. Last Friday, Eric and I were running an errand and it dropped. Okay okay... I had it in my hand instead of within the safe confines of my handbag. Whatever, it fell. And the screen went green. *oops* To the sprint store we went and I'm now the owner of a palm pixi. Kinda like an iphone, but with my sprint discount applied (company discount). So far, so good, but the battery drains FAST. Do you have one? Does yours drain like that?
7. En route to dinner last night, I got a call from the LL's telling me they were hoping to show my apt today at 2pm. "Okay great!" I said... What I meant was "aw hell... " haha.. I was up til 11:30 cleaning b/c I don't know if I've mentioned, but since I decided to move, cleaning hasn't seemed as important. (It looked like my closet threw up in my room).
8. What was up with Lost this week? I watched it twice. Yeah, I really did. And ps Keemy was just as creepy in alterna-world as in island world... Agh!
Sorry.. this is random b/c I'm sleeeeeeepy. Glad the week is over! I get to pack for Memphis now and sleep in a little later tomorrow! :) (I dont think I'll ever tire of getting extra sleep.. no pun intended). Have a fabulous weekend!! :)
13 comments:
Have a fabulous long weekend girly :)
Moving blows. But the new house part is AWESOME.
You have the worst luck with phones! Have a BLAST in Memphis! Go to Silky O'Sullivan's on Beale Street and get a bucket :)
I can totally relate to the not wanting to clean since your moving our apartment looks like it belongs to two college boys right now there's random crap everywhere such is the joy of living in boxes. Oh well it'll all be worth it when we're all moved. Have fun in Memphis. :) and I'm oh so jealous you have a 3 day weekend!!
Have a great weekend! Jealous that you have the day off!!
how nice to have a 3 day weekend!! sounds like you have been one busy lady and deserve it!
the self tanner i have has glitter in it as well and seems to take a good 30 minutes to dry. once it totally does i shower to get the glitter off.
sorry to hear about your phone! :(
have a great weekend hun!! :)
Have an amazing 3 day weekend and hope your products turn out amazing!
Also hope your phone issue is resolved, that's no fun!
Can't wait to see the bedding you chose! :)
have a good weekend :)
I had to watch LOST twice too. And I'm still working on grasping it!
I have a Samsung Ace from Sprint and the battery drains super fast. Now...that may be because I am on it ALL THE TIME! But still.... I had to buy a car charger so I could charge it whenever I am driving places to make it last!
Lost was!@#$% last week. And that look on fake John's face at the end. Scary!
I hate moving! Seeing as I'm in the middle of one right now, I can say that with 100% confidence. :)
My self tanner contains "glitter" and it always embarrasses me when we're out in public and I catch the light. I look like a freaking vampire. :) And LOST has annoyed me the past few weeks. I thought we were supposed to be getting answers? NOPE.
Post a Comment