Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend Recap! :)

Hiya peeps! My weekend recap is a tinge late (I act like that's abnormal)... I was off work Monday (In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue). It was a good, long weekend for sure... I had this plan to go into work on Monday and get ahead on some stuff. Yeah, that didn't happen... haha.. Instead, I visited some good friends at my former job (yeah, I'm a loser who visits her old job on the day off from her new one...lol!) and stopped by Ashley and Lee's and visited them and little Cooper for a little bit... 

Anyhoo...as for the rest of the weekend...Saturday, Eric and I headed to his friend's wedding. He broke in his new camera! Gotta say the thing takes kinda awesome pics! 


Sunday night, headed to see Carrie Underwood! She's kinda gorgeous. I'm just sayin. And Sarah and I both agreed we want her legs, but whatever.



We like popcorn. A lot. They just kept bringing it so we totally had to eat it. Duh. (Her work had gotten the suite and she had an extra ticket! I was definitely happy to change plans that day and go to the concert!!)


This little pup got sicky this weekend. :( Her glands are acting up again. But this time, it was pretty bad....and they're worried she'll need surgery once it heals this time. They think there might be some reason they keep acting up like this. She's my baby and we'll deal with it if that happens. But, hoping she's all better soon and they won't have to do anything further.... Poor little G funk.

(this picture is her "hiding" her bone.I was getting ready in the morning and spotted it by my tennis shoes. She immediately went and laid by it, having realized her spot was DISCOVERED. She's so adorable. Please ignore the crazy cell phone charger gone awry...haha). :)
Hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend!!!! I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeepy. Feel like it's evident by my not-super-descriptive post....*shrugs*  Sweet dreams in blog world, friends! :)

21 comments:

Tatiana said...

Love that picture of you too! And it looks like you had a blast at that concert! How fun! I hope your little pup gets better soon

Anonymous said...

You both look great! And I agree Carrie Underwood is gorgeous! And has the best body. When school stops taking over my life... thats my goal.. to look like carrie underwood... except with my own face and all. Poor pups! I hope she feels better!

Shari said...

Sounds like a great weekend! That picture of you two is beautiful!

Cristy said...

LOVE Carrie Underwood. She's gorgeous AND she can sing. She's also such a great role model. I bet you that concert was AMAZING.

Ashley said...

Your dog is too damn cute! Hope she feels better soon! I am super jealous that you went to see Carrie Underwood!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

LOVE your outfit!! And kuddos to you for actually enjoying your day off...even if you did go to your old work...not like you were actually working!

Marian said...

Now, aren't you two the hottest couple of the year in that first picture!!!

Annie said...

what a super cute pic of you and E!! i love it! you are gorgeous hun!! yay for getting to see carrie underwood and in a suite, i am totally jealous of her legs as well! i hope your little gracie is feeling much better soon! poor little pup! gus does that same thing with his babies, "hides" them. ;)
hope you are having a great wednesday!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, you guys are always so cute together in pictures!

Kerr said...

I hope Gracie is feeling better :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love all your pics! You look gorgeous and Im in love with that dress!

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Sorry about statement above I was typing from my phone and I got the second part of my post mixed up....I was saying...that I saw Carrie too! She started her tour here actually AND that I think you look sensational in your photos!

Windy City Kelley's said...

OMG - I love Carrie! Our Gracie hides her bones sometimes too and it's pretty funny. Hope she feels better soon!

Mrs. H said...

Oh, no! I hope your little one is okay. Keep us posted!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Love your dress! So cute!

And I am so jealous you saw Carrie in concert!

You must be on the countdown for Hawaii! Eeek!!!

Morgan said...

I loooove Carrie! Was she at the fair?

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love the picture of you at the wedding! You look awesome.

Brittney said...

You look Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Carrie Underwood in concert! I love her, but have yet to make it to one of her concerts :(

I hope Gracie feels better!

Unknown said...

I miss you...where are you? How is your baby? Is she feeling better? Hope her glands aren't still acting up. Fill me in! As always, precious pictures!