Maybe it's the cold weather. Maybe it's b/c I haven't been getting enough sleep (as I sit here blogging instead of going to bed...haha). Maybe I'm trying to explain something that doesn't have an explanation (per usual). But, I've noticed I've been a little short lately and more inclined to have raised blood pressure over something stupid. Mind you. I'm not in a bad mood...or a sad mood....or really anything. I'm actually in a GOOD mood most of the time. :)
I think I'm maybe wound a little tight or something... Eh? *shrugs* I mean seriously... Eric and I were playing some video game thing on his PS3 and trying to kill zombies (Yes, I know. Whatever. Don't ask.) and I couldn't figure out the weapon/controller I had and the zombies kept eating me so I got all pouty and cranky... haha...
I mean really... that's stupid. And that's just one instance. haha... Sheesh.
I think Eric might be afraid of me with my slight unpredictability..haha... Maybe it's the man beard. It brings out my crazy? That's kinda our inside joke. ;) Anyway, like I said, it could be a little bit due to weather. I imagine it looks like this outside. I know it doesn't. I'm overdramatic. Duh. You've been reading awhile. You know that... ;)So anyway, today, I heard an add for a spa and I thought "wow. I really want a massage. Like REALLY want a massage." It was all I could think about all the rest of the day....Maybe I'll just go get myself a massage in the next couple weeks or something... Even saying that makes me smile. Ahhh, the aromatic oils, the dim lights, the soothing music, the weird face cushion thing that isn't really all that comfortable....(haha).. Yes, I want one.
Let's have a blogger meet up and all go get massages. Deal? :) I vote for tomorrow. Until then, no zombie video games for me.... ;) Lata, friends!




13 comments:
When in doubt ... run from the ZOMBIES!!! haha, tell me more about these zombies anyways!
I could use a massage with the week ahead of me. BTW...made you new blog of the day.
Ahh, massages are so comfortable! Now I really want one!
A massage sounds so nice! Now I want/need one too :)
I am totally on board with this idea!
Sometimes I get like that too, I think for me it is lack of sleep. Massages are the answer to everything!!
I just had an hour massage on Friday and I feel like I'm already due for another one! haha, they're amazing :)
Ahh a massage sounds fantastic! A girl always deserves a little R&R!
I'm there!
Oh me. Yes, I myself have been a wee bit snippy lately. And by snippy, I mean on the verge of going postal. I have no earthly idea why, but like you, I'm blaming it on this Ice Age style weather. I'm so in for the blogger meet up for massages tomorrow. Perhaps in a tropical locale, like St. Martin or the Bahamas? I can make it by 5 tonight...just say the word : )
Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.
I am so behind on blogging but I totally second the idea of a massage! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!!
I might turn into a zombie myself if I played that! ha ha. I LOVE massages. When I get them I totally soak them up!
Post a Comment