Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the winner is....

And the winner of my Apothica $25 gift card giveaway is..... Kerr at Say Cheese!



Congratulations! I'll be emailing you as soon as I post this to get your mailing addy, etc! :) 

Thanks to everyone that entered! This was really fun! I want to do another one with some of my fav things!  Hopefully soon! :)

Hope everyone's enjoying the red carpet as much as I am.... Someone tweeted "If I was ever going to switch teams, it might be for Mila Kunis..." haha... I agreed. She's stunning! 

5 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

YAY for her!

Kerr said...

wohoo! I am so excited. I think I may do a little online window shopping now. work-whats that?!

Jen said...

What a blast!! Now that's my kind of weekend :-)

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Oh, and pop by & enter my PERFUME GIVEAWAY today!

Kelly said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend!! I am totally stealing your tights under jean shorts look haha - I love that!

Katie said...

Looks like a super fabulous time! Also, you are looking super tan and I LOVE the tights/jean short combo!