Monday, March 25, 2013

What I'm Loving...Monday.

I know I know; it's not Wednesday, but I wanted to blog and I don't have the energy to download my photos from my friend's bachelorette party in Dallas last weekend. :) People, it was a blast! Although an entire weekend of bacheloretting has left me tired...even today.  (I'm old) So, headed to bed soon...


Okay, anyhoo... I have a few things I've been kind of lusting after lately and thought I'd ramble about them.... 

Hunter boots. Every year, I wish I had a good pair of rain or snow boots. And these are adorable and come up high enough to keep my pants dry, too! (When I was in Venice and it flooded, I realized how important not only waterproof shoes are, but TALL waterproof shoes...haha.. Granted, I doubt I'll be in another Venetian flood anytime soon). Do you have some? Do you like 'em? Worth the cash? 
Hunter Rain Boots 
New sunglasses. I always go Target-cheap b/c I'm afraid I'll break them (and usually do), but I kind of want some nicer sunglasses. If I buy some and break them or lose them, you can say you told me so.
Ray Bans
Jewelry armoire. Or more specifically, a mirrored jewelry armoire. Problem... the only ones I've really found are the Hayworth one (below) for $400 or the Horchow one that is at least double that price. *Gag* I'm all for a cheaper mirrored one, but I can't find any! But, by week's end, my earrings end up tangled or all over my dresser. And I have a place for my necklaces, my bracelets and two places for my earrings. The consolidation that could take place with an armoire would be cuhrazy. (First world problems here....I realize this).

Hayworth jewelry armoire from Pier 1. 
Pumped for tomorrow b/c some of my bridesmaids are coming with me after work to select the bridesmaid dresses! 

Annnnnd that's all she wrote for this Monday evening. G'nite! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got Hunter Boots for my birthday and I LOOOOOVE them. They are super comfortable. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear them everyday. I've literally been begging for rain/snow so I can wear them :) Definitely worth the money!

I'm with you on the Target sunglasses because they usually last a week before I lose them or crunch them in my purse..BUT, I bought some Ray-Bans 3 years ago and I surprisingly kept them intact until about 3 weeks ago when they finally crunched in my purse :/ But considering my normal sunglass life span, I was actually okay with it. If you can keep them in a case when you're not wearing them, they're definitely worth the money, too!

Miranda said...

Visiting from lifeinthelowcountry.blogspot.com

I love those Ray Bans! I am with you though, I always, always break my sunglasses, never fails! I can't force myself to spend over $25 on a pair...

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I really like my Hunter boots! (Pretty much only because I feel like Princess Kate when I wear them ;) ) But they really are very sturdy boots!

Kristin said...

I also love my hunter boots. Being new to the snow I have no idea what I would wear if I didn't have them.

Nicole said...

When I was in Target last week I noticed they had a bunch of mirrored furniture. I don't remember seeing a jewelry chest (and it was here in Dallas so it might be a long shot) but they might have something that you'd like! And I think it was on clearance? Maybe?

Katie said...

I'm really wanting a pair of hunter rain boots too. I love the ones you have pictured!!

So exciting to go bridesmaid dress shopping. What are your colors again?

Elise said...

I used to always buy cheap sunglasses and would always break or lose them, too, but once I dropped some serious cash on my sunglasses, I haven't once lost a pair of broke them (three separate pairs!). I say go for it!

Ginger said...

The mirrored armoire from Pier 1 is fabulous!! You will love it. If they don't have it in your store they will order it and if you don't like it when it arrives you don't have to keep it.

Unknown said...

My brother got my beautiful 4foot jewelry armoire off Craigslist :)

Carolyn said...

I REALLY want a pair of Hunter boots!!