Hiya friends!
So I've been saying that Erin from Erin Elizabeth Designs and Two Thirds Hazel was busy designing an awesome new layout for the bloggidy and I'm so excited to roll it out officially!! If you're looking for a fabulous refresh of your blog, I highly recommend Erin.. She's so sweet, talented and captured exactly what I wanted - better than what I wanted - just through a couple emails back and forth! :)
My last blog layout was fine, but it was kinda a hodge podge of what I'd learned how to do on my own sans photoshop (not very much). And it just didn't "fit" anymore. I mean... I'm 32...sooooo even the Roaring Twenties just wasn't working for me anymore. It served me well for many years and I obviously didn't think about having the blog past the age of 30. Pretttttty sure I started it when I thought thirty was still super old. *cringe* Let's not talk about that...
So why name it another age-centric thing? Well...the thirty club is what tons of people said when I turned 30, so that's awesome... But, it's also allegedly a secret society for big media, advertising and PR types... :) As a PR chick, I thought the double meaning was kinda cool. So there it is. :) I don't really do advertising, but just go with it...
I'd quit blogging as much for many reasons, the primary of which was that I was just busy. But I was also unmotivated...and my old layout didn't really help. It's like gym clothes.. I want to work out more when I have new clothes or shoes! (Totally unhealthy; I realize). And also...I love blogging, but I found that I'd started going through the motions... I dunno what it was, but I just felt kinda blah about it.
But, taking a break was good...and I have felt my interest perking back up in the blog world...I've made some great friends here! :) So, here's to a new layout, a new name, and a refreshed blog! I think the cobwebs just needed to be dusted off a little bit!
Without further adieu, I welcome you to The Thirty Club. :)
15 comments:
Love it!! Looks great!
Love the new look!!
Love your new layout! You have motivated me to pick back up with getting mine redone.
Love your blog lift, it's perfect! :)
Love it, so pretty! I'm getting mine redone as I type this, but it won't be ready for a few weeks.
I just found your blog and it looks like I found it at the best time! Excited to be a reader of the 30 Club!
Looks so great! :) Love the name, too!
Looking good!
Digging the new look and name!
Love the new look!
It's so cute! :)
I think it looks fabulous!
love it!!!!
The facelift looks amazing and I LOVE your new profile picture on the upper left corner - beautiful!! I am going to see you in a bridal mag soon I know it!
Post a Comment