Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"I thought you'd be under your desk drooling or something by now"

- my co worker in Missouri...to me. LOL!

So, I guess people know how busy I am. hahahaha!

And yeah, I'm blogging anyway b/c I'm waiting on something to be sent to me.

So, here's my thought of the day:
Do you ever compare people at your current job to people of your first and/or last job? I ALWAYS do it. I find myself saying "she's kinda like ___ but more fun" or something.

Anyway, I leave tomorrow for the big D. Every.single.time. I go there, I say a silent prayer that I wont run into Derick. You remember him? Why did I EVER think that was a good idea? *sigh* Well, my prayers have worked thus far.. although I thought I saw him in DFW once and I hid. I really did. Like dodged in between people to get into the Brooks Brothers store. (Ps.. why did I think going into a mens clothing store where he likely shops would prevent me from seeing my ex? Right. I never said it was a smart idea...)

Aaron said something last night about me ex-communicating my ex's. I dont think I do that, do I? I mean.. I'm still "friends" with G. Well..I guess I'm not really...but I'm happy for him...in Wyoming or wherever life has taken him. *shrug*

Whatev.

Anyway, I think what embarasses me most about Derick is that I behaved like such.an.asshole. during our last conversation. For some reason, he brought out the "low blows" in my arguments. I dont know why.. Aaron and I havent low-blowed each other in like 3 years.. I mean.. not like we're capable of. Maybe that's it.. We both know what we COULD say so we just dont.

Ever have someone who just pushes your buttons til you explode? I hate those people. I have buttons and I'd rather you not push them b/c it upsets me. Arg! Let's talk...like adults. Thank you.

Granted, Aaron can attest I dont behave like an adult 100% of the time when I'm upset. Eh. Well.

Alright, wayyyyy off on a tangent.. but tomorrow. Dallas. I need a handbag. I'm hoping I find time for this to occur. I doubt I will, but hey.. whatever.. I'll try.

I'll also try to blog from the palm... since the battery is fixed (allegedly). (PS.. it was draining in about 2 hrs when not in use).

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

you said 'handbag'. tee hee. it makes me happy.

care said...

I don't think it's totally bad to not stay friends with ex's. There's always the one or two that are worth it, but a lot of time y'all need space to grow and you have to redevelop a friendship. I don't think there's anything wrong with not being buddy buddy with your ex's at all.

hiding from 'em is a leeetle over the top though. but I bet if I knew the story it'd seem totally reasonable. :)

Lauryl Lane said...

why don't i remember derick? was he before G? hmm. and i didn't know G went to wyoming, either. what's in wyoming? i thought that was barren land or something... ;)

Michele said...

I think I am the fun co-worker you speak of...thanks Jax! LOL!

DL Documentary said...

i guess im the lucky one..

KaritaG said...

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know YOUR blog is one of the "featured blogs" on my google reader homepage...thought you might think that was cool! ;)

Jax said...

oooh! That IS cool! I'm featured?! YES!