* Knocked Up is on.. and I forgot how funny some of the one liners are "I googled murder..." haha.. "Go home and step on the scale.. and write down how much you weigh...and then subtract 20...and weigh that." haha...
* The scarf I'm wearing was hanging on my coat rack right next to my Bath n Body wallflower and smells like some kind of spice. I'm smelling myself a lot and liking it. That is all.
* I'm kinda cranky, kinda bored, and kinda unproductive. Those things add up to getting a lot done.. riggggght.
* Ever feel like you've been taking yourself too seriously? I think I have been lately in some regards. Blah.
* I have something I'd LOVE to blog about but I can't. *crunched up nose* At least I can't yet. It's not good news...or bad news...It's just news right now. :) The good or bad part will be filled in this week or next. Ahhh, suspense.. haha.. I'm not meaning to be like that. We'll see....
* My dress came in the mail for the 1920's New Years Eve party Eric and I are going to! Annnnd... it fits! HOORAY! Now for some feathers in the hair, bulky/beady necklaces, etc! YAY!

* On that note, I've been scouring the town and the interwebs for a sweater dress that (1) isn't too tight, (2) isn't too bulky, (3) isn't too long/short.. Anyway, I couldn't find one that I loved enough to buy.. til I went to Target yesterday and just randomly saw this one when I wasn't even on the hunt for a dress. Isn't that the way things happen sometimes?! Sheesh. :) But, I immediately bought it. Duh.

* I don't know where the long weekend went, but I know I should be more motivated to make Sunday count. I prefer searching for cruises and playing on blogger. Nice.
30 comments:
I completely agree about this long weekend just flying by. Not a fan of that at all!!
ANd I love the sweater dress!!
cute dresses! That New Years party sounds fabulous!
Love the dress for the New Years Eve Party! It's so perfect for the occasion!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
I love the dresses. I love lazy Sundays, especially this time of year. Warm puppy, hot coco, and reality tv..what could be better?!?!
Have a great day missy!
I went to Target the other day looking for a sweater dress and couldn't find one! I'll have to look online -- that one is really cute!
Knocked Up has some great lines. Love that dress, you will look perfect!
Love both dresses!
I love those dresses! That new year's party sounds fun!
Love the dress. Both of them actually. I put some sweater dresses and crazy tights on my Christmas list today. Dresses are just so easy, love them.
Can't wait to hear what your maybe good news/maybe bad news is!
Love the dresses!! You know how to leave a girl hangin' with the news!
The dress is adorable!!
Can't wait to hear the news!!
hahahah blah blah blah Ben's a Prick
I can't wait to hear your news!!!!
Super cute dress!!
I love the dresses and the movie 'Knocked Up.' Hope you had a great holiday :)
That first dress looks amazing ! I love lazy sundays. I'm having a lazy monday though ;-)
I watched Knocked Up three times over the weekend. And still laughed out loud. Cute flapper dress. I too hunted for a sweater dress. I found mine at Dillard's. I love it and have worn it once a week since I bought it.
you're smelling yourself.... and liking it... haha. I do that sometimes, too :-) I love that dress, and can't wait to hear your news! And Knocked up is pretty darn funny!
i was totally watching knocked up yesterday too, in my jammies :) yeah for lazy sundays!!! i lurve the holiday dress...FAB is what it is!
i hope you have a wonderful week girlie!
Love "Knocked Up"! I watched that yesterday too on E!
That dress is SO cute, especially for the kind of party you guys are going to. I love the whole 1920's time period....the style, the hair, the old cars, everything!
i love sweater dresses and i was also watching knocked up yesterday, it's a classic ;)
i'm interested to know what your news is lady! you leave us all in suspense.
i hope your turkey day was wonderful!!
have a great day hun!! XO
Love your dress!! And yes, it seems that holiday weekends fly by way too fast!!
Lovin the NYE dress! Happy Thanksgiving to you Jax!
bring on the holiday parties! hooray!
and searching for cruises on a sunday afternoon sounds just lovely to me. productivity is overrated in my opinion.
I wanna know the news!!! fill us in!!
I want to go to a 1920's themed party! That sounds like soo much fun! Your dress is so adorable along with the sweater dress! Sometimes we find the best buys when we aren't even looking. Ummm newsss? Hello...dont keep us in suspense!! HAHAA
Cute Target dress, they have the best everything there. Your New Year's dress sounds gorgeous too, how fun with a theme and everything! :) You are keeping me in suspense lady! I understand not being able to tell, but hope everything is ok. :)
love the dress!! so cute!!!!
Killer scores lady. Love both dresses! I'm all for procrastinating by searching for cruises. Ah ha
cute dresses!! I saw that dress at Target in red..love it!
Post a Comment