This weekend was fabulous and I hope yours was, too! It also sank in that I've been thinking so much about vacay and how far away it is, that I didn't realize it's getting incredibly close...and uh... I have a LOT OF CRAP to do first! *cringe* Whoops. Oh and thanks for all of your comments on the last post! I shoulda mentioned, but a few of you guessed right.. We're headed to Maui very soon!
As for this last weekend, Eric and I celebrated our friends, Carrie and Chris' wedding! Adorable couple who are oh so happy and know how to host a really fun party! I was actually really looking forward to this wedding b/c I knew it'd be a blast.. and it truly was- such a great couple!
I played with collages on picnik dot com. 1st one= rehearsal dinner! The groomsmen got cigar holders.. Please note them already playing with their new toys... Hilarious! Carrie also got the flower girl a gift (a toy) and she was SO excited! Adorable. (She was also an adorable little scene stealer when she cried all the way down the aisle saying "I want my mommmmmma..." haha.. a little stage fright...but it was cute as heck) :)
So, I met Carrie in college, but we weren't super close or anything b/c she was a little younger. I am so glad she's one of Eric's best girl friends b/c she's pretty awesome. Do you ever hang with people and think "How were we not better friends in college/back then?!" Anyway, Chris (groom) and Eric have been friends since high school. So, you might guess Eric had something to do with their introduction... Eh??? Well, Carrie and Chris think so too-check out the program!
Wedding= 5 stars! :) And they left in a pedicab! What a fun idea and just so them. I think I drank the romantic-cheesy-kool-aid today b/c I can't stop blogging pure cheesetasticness. But whatever. :)
Oh, and in attending said wedding, I missed my other friend's bachelorette party.. But, not to worry.. I baked some treats for the bride (using a friend's fabulous family sugar cookie recipe!) and sent them with my roomie. Inappropriate? Totally. Posted in my facebook album? Definitely not. But hilarious and yummy? Yes indeed!..haha.. I hear they made it in a lot of the photos yesterday evening...
Hope everyone had a great first weekend in October! :) I broke out some tights to wear with my dress on Sat b/c it was a bit chilly. I loved every minute of it! Why oh why does fall have to precede winter?! Can't it just stay fall?! :)



17 comments:
Photos look GREAT hun!!!
You're getting to be a pro @ Picnik :)
Oh man, I'm longing for some wintry weather cause it's so warm here in the Bay Area still! That wedding looks lovely and like it was so much fun; one of my friends is getting married next weekend and I can't wait!!
that wedding looks so fun! haha youve got some baking skills!
How funny! I saw your friends in the pedicab. Ron and I were leaving White Owl then!
Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Those cookies are too cute! ;)
Betty Crocker huh? The cookie are hilarious! Love your dress!!
Is it sick to say the cookies look delicious? ;)
haha! Those cookies are hilarious!
Love the wedding pics! Both you and the bride look so pretty!
haha! Those cookies are too funny!
The wedding pics look so great too! I'm glad you had fun :-)
Cute pictures! Yeah I wish Fall could just stay through until about April then Spring can start :)
What's a bachelorette party without some penis cookies?! I had some at mine...they were fabulous! ;)
Looks like a fantastic weekend, jealous for Maui! Got any room in your suitcase for one more?
Oh WOW. Did you add PUBES to those cookies? Jackie, you crack me up! Great photos and great recap. ;-)
Teehee! Love those cookies! Too funny!
awww, I love a good wedding!
That wedding looks like it was great! Haha, love those cookies!
Love the photo collages! So profesh!
You look fabulous per usual and those cookies are hilarious! Happy Tuesday, pretty lady!
That wedding looks beautiful! I love sappy stories like that. :)
Post a Comment