Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's OK Thursday...


Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...
...that Eric and I went to Bieber last night and had a blast! Eric even danced. (See below). As he said... "When in Rome.." haha..
   
...that the "Bieber fever" is more like a Bieber hangover for me today. Too much wine. Too many screaming tweens.

...that our bathroom looks like this right now...or somewhat close to this (see below). Long story short, the first contractor Eric used years ago didn't install a good moisture barrier in the wall, so water leaked through it annnnd the wall behind the tile started disintegrating. Cool stuff. It's getting fixed this week, but we only have one bathroom, so I'm getting major use out of my gym's showers this week. I'm thankful to be a member of the gym in my office building. :)

... I've been intentionally avoiding a couple of wedding vendors who are now STALKING me after the wedding show last weekend. I think they all must trade information after the show.

... I just realized I let my car tag expire...like WAY expire by MONTHS. *head hung in shame* They tack on fines for every day it's late, soooooo...oops. :(

... I have over 8 lip glosses in my handbag right now. I counted.

... I don't understand the multiple wedding dress thing. If you did it, that's awesome and I don't mean offense b/c lots of friends do it and I think it's great! But the way I see it is if I find a dress I LOVE, I want to wear that dress allfreakingnightlong! I mean...right? Maybe I'll change my tune since I haven't even tried on a dress yet, but just saying. *shrugs*

Happy almost weekend! 

13 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That is SO awesome you went to Beibs!!! I'm kinda jealous! I felt the same way about the dress - I wanted just one that would be my one and only wedding dress, ever! Happy almost weekend to you too - now go get those care tabs! ;)

Jordon said...

I am the same way with the wedding dress shenanigans! If I am dropping that kind of money on a dress, I ain't taking that baby off till the honeymoon!

Meghan said...

Ok, I am officially jealous that you saw the Biebs:) I am sure it was a blast!

Nikki said...

I loved going to bridal shows when I was planning our wedding but the after-show calls from random vendors was so annoying!

Katie said...

Haha I love that you guys went to the Bieber concert! I totally agree with the dress thing. As long as you have something that you are comfortable in, why wouldn't you wear it all night!

Kerr said...

I am so jealous you have a gym in your office building, that would be so great! Hope the bathroom gets fixed quickly though!

Chelsea said...

I am a firm believe in one dress only!! Unless there is one super sentimental (my friends mother's dress is gorgeous, she is customizing it for the wedding) other than that one dress rule applies!

And the tags are okay, mine ALMOST did, fixed it by a day. I was lucky. happens to the best of us ;)

Sweet Simplicity said...

We got pulled over one night and had no idea why. Turns out Ty had let his tag expire. We could have sworn we did it...we always do it on time. It had been months. Thankfully, the officer was nice and didn't write Ty a ticket. It was an expensive tag when he did go get it.

Emily said...

I'm really jealous about your Biebs experience. I can also relate to having numerous lipglosses in my purse. I've started keeping a clutch in my purse for my gloss. Yikes! Hope you have a great weekend. oxo

Unknown said...

I can sort of see the apeal of two wedding dresses, but I'm with you on this one. I wanted one, that I fell in love with and I wore it all day long. That thing's expensive, and I loved it so I was getting my moneys worth. I've worn it on anniversaries because I love my dress so much.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Maybe it's because I'm poor now with a mortgage but I think only one dress is more than enough. I mean isn't that what the rehearsal is for to have another dress? That's crazy about your bathroom! I'm glad it's getting fixed.

Britt said...

I think I might have fallen in love with your fiance a little bit. How cute he went to see JB and even danced! I'm impressed!!

Unknown said...

курсы продвижения раскрутки сайтов Обучение раскрутке продвижение сайтов в поисковых системах Яндекс, Rambler, Google и др.